Industrial Hygiene is the science of protecting and enhancing health and safety at your workplace. Ron Reed, our industrial hygienist, is dedicated to evaluating and controlling those hazards through thorough evaluation of your company’s chemical, physical, biological and ergonomic stressors.
If your company has problems with or concerns about any of the following, please give us a call today. We will help you safeguard your employees and comply with all applicable OSHA standards.
- Indoor air quality (sick building syndrome, second-hand tobacco smoke)
- Lead exposure
- Emergency response planning and community right-to-know
- Potentially hazardous agents such as asbestos, pesticides and radon gas
- Radiation (electromagnetic fields, microwaves)
- Reproductive health hazards in the workplace
- Setting limits on exposure to chemical and physical agents
- Detection and control of potential occupational hazards such as noise, radiation and illumination
- Hazardous waste management